How Google Analytics help to track target audience
Posted by . On October 22, 2021 in Uncategorized
The portrait of the target audience is important in any business. Why? It’s very simple: you need to know to whom, when, and how to sell your product or service in order to spend your resources efficiently and make a profit at the exit.
What is the target audience?
A target audience is a group of people united by some common signs. The collection and analysis of the target audience is an indispensable condition for a successful start and development of the business. Otherwise, you will not find or understand your customers.
This is easy to do thanks to Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics is one of the most powerful web analytics tools which help in identifying the success of an organization’s digital marketing campaigns. Be it content marketing, SEO, SEM, or E-Commerce related campaigns.
- It is a free tool from Google that helps you in keeping track of the amount of traffic coming to your website(s), blogs, and landing page.
- Google Analytics is used to track your social media traffic from sites like Facebook, Linkedin, WordPress, and MySpace, etc.
- The Results from Google Analytics provide you with an accurate picture of the number of users that come on your website, what they do on your website, how long do they stay there, the traffic comes from which channel, what pages are the most effective, how many keywords are ranking well, how many conversion comes on your website, and much more.
Google Analytics Features:
- Data Insights
- User And Conversion Modeling
- Audience Reports
- Demographics Report
- Geo-Location Report
- Acquisition Reports
- Behavior Reports
- Conversion Reports
- Real-Time Reporting